Our family was very lucky to be in a place geographically and financially to give our daughters the best medical care possible from the very start. We realize not all families are able to say the same and need lots of support along the way.
Below are some wonderful charities that help children and mothers get the treatment they need both before and after birth.
- Texas Children’s Hospital – Ways to Give – Your gift to Texas Children’s Hospital will help to support world-renowned pediatric care, medical research and an expansion to serve even more children in need.
- Texas Children’s Milk Bank Donation – A donation of breast milk provides vital nutrients to premature infants at Texas Children’s NICU.
- Children’s Miracle Network – Donations support hospitals across the country to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible.
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome Foundation – The first and only international nonprofit organization solely dedicated to providing immediate and lifesaving support to families, medical professionals and other caregivers before, during and after a diagnosis of TTTS.
- March of Dimes – The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.